Registration is required in order to attend the orientation and receive advising and register for your courses. In order to ensure the registration process was completed successfully make sure you print and review your confirmation. Please bring your confirmation with you to the program.
- Go to Online Services
- Enter your ONID Username and ONID Password
You may still use your OSU ID and GAP if you have not set up your ONID- to set up your ONID click here.
- Choose the "Admissions" menu
- Choose "START Registration" or "Term Orientation" and follow the instructions (START registration or Term Orientation only shows if you have paid your ATD)
- Print and review your orientation confirmation letter and parking pass.
- If you need to cancek registration please call 541-737-7627 immediately.